Re: segmentation fault :(

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: segmentation fault :(
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 19:08:37 +0100

At 22:32 -0600 2004/01/04, Devin Zhang wrote:

>I designed a simple parser (rtt.l and rtt.y are attached) using Lex and =
>Yacc (I am sorry since it is not Flex and Bison). ...

So you can't expect to get much help here, ...

>... When it trys to parse =
>model file. It gives "segmentation fault" error information. I really =
>have no idea what is wrong.

..since "segemntation fault" typically means that you the program tries to
access inaccessible heap memory (like deleted or no memory available for
new allocations). You could have a memory error in some of your actions, or
perhaps Yacc does not admit a dynamic stack or something. IN the latter
case, none at GNU can help you.