Weird output of bison (or flex)

From: bison q
Subject: Weird output of bison (or flex)
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 06:44:55 +0000

While the parsing is being done I get weird outputs such as

as much as I could understand, they might be related to reductions/shifts, but I'm really not sure about it - just a hunch "(since the output is different with every input).
I couldn't find the code which generets these outputs.
how can I avoid them?
what do they mean?

The outputs are printed in stdout.
I'm using bison 1.35 and 1.28 on LINUX and AIX and it always happens.
Just one last thing - I'm also using flex, and it might as well be generated from that....