Any Bison generating Bison tools ?

From: Karen Loughran
Subject: Any Bison generating Bison tools ?
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:11:03 -0000

Hi there,

Can you tell me if there is such a thing as a Bison grammar generating Bison ?
I have an XML document which contains meta data describing the contents of a flat file (which comes from a database dump).
I would like to define a flex/bison lexer/parser for this XML meta file and then get bison to generate another bison grammar (instead of C) which would define grammar for any flat file document conforming to the original XML meta rules.

Thanks a lot,

Karen