RE: Rule Reduction

From: chris . cranford
Subject: RE: Rule Reduction
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:59:49 -0400

On 4/21/2004 3:59 PM, address@hidden wrote to CHRIS CRANFORD:

-> > How can I debug our have BISON tell me which rules in my
-> > grammer were reduced?  I cannot seem to find out which ones they are
-> ..
->
-> If I had to guess, I'd say you might want to look at running bison with
-> the optons
->
-> --verbose  (gives you a nice output file to read)
-> --report=state,solved
->
-> more info is available on the online docs.  (although I will admit, that
-> I use the word "more" somewhat liberally).
->
-> --
-> I'm alfonso e. urdaneta, and I approve this message

that must be on a newer version of BISON.  I'm using 1.24
Chris