Can anyone help me ?

From: Mondal, Debashis E \(GE Energy\)
Subject: Can anyone help me ?
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 15:39:19 +0530

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Let us consider the bison/yacc file is like this :

for_all : FORALL L_BRACKET TABLE PUNCT sql_cond R_BRACKET
                {
                section 1 : code for execution
                }
                L_BRACE  actn_list R_BRACE
                {
                section 2 : some other code to execute.
                }
                ;

Now suppose "FORALL L_BRACKET TABLE PUNCT sql_cond R_BRACKET"
condition has been satisfied and section 1 got executed. Suppose
it produces 10 results. In the section 2 I will compare these
results with some condition. Now the bison file satisfied
"L_BRACE  actn_list R_BRACE" and executed section 2.If the
condition doesn't match with previous results ( suppose 1st
out of 10 ) then I will come back to "L_BRACE  actn_list R_BRACE"
situation and will try to check 2nd condition and if doesn't match
then 3rd and so on.

What are the necessary steps I should do?

If the problem is not clear, please feel free to write me back.

If anyone can help me, please reply.

Regards,
Debashis

Thanks & Regards,
Debashis Mondal
GE Power Services India Limited
107, Ashoka Bhoopal Chambers
146/A, Sardar Patel Road
Secunderabad 500 003, India
Phone:+91 40 2781 1137,5532 3992/3993 Ex 112
Fax  : +91 40 2781 1168