C++ / multiple instances / iostreams

From: Oliver Kowalke
Subject: C++ / multiple instances / iostreams
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 12:54:50 +0200

Hi,

I've bison-1.875a installed and I've some questions to this version.

1) Does bison create an c++-parser class (wrapper) and can I use multiple
instances of the parser in an application?
2) Does it support iostreams?
3) In which way does it differ from the standard version?
4) Is an website about this version available?
5) Of which quality and how performant is the generated code (maybe compared
to antlr)?

with best regards,
Oliver

--
"Der Spezialist ist ein Barbar, dessen Unwissenheit nicht allumfassend ist."
Master's Voice, S.LEM