Using a Flex -+ lexer with Bison? Bison Class generation?

From: Moretti, Luciano (MED)
Subject: Using a Flex -+ lexer with Bison? Bison Class generation?
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 11:45:30 -0500

Is it possible to use a Flex C++ Lexer in a Bison Parser?

Also, I found mention on the list (from 2001) that there was going to be a
release of Bison that generated a true C++ class (yes, I know that you can
tweak it slightly to compile in C++ as stand alone functions).  Was this
ever completed? I've been unable to find documentation about it besides a
few list posts.

Thank you,

Luciano