Fw: bundy

From: Manuela Rhoades
Subject: Fw: bundy
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:16:03 -0800

Just got this in my inbox, check this out.
http://www.downloadsaver.com/ref44.html
You can just about download any CD album you want to.  Not to mention console
games and dvd's.  So I've downloaded 8 video games & movies so far today :).
You should get a load of how many movies are in here that'l play in your dvd
player - it's crazy.
They show you how to burn em to CD and everything.
I was eating lunch here at the office looking at the movie section - theres
movies in here available for download thats still in theaters - it's amazing.
Call me later if you get the chance.

Marta