www.vendorsname.ws - The world famous carders' forum is back now!!!

From: petr
Subject: www.vendorsname.ws - The world famous carders' forum is back now!!!
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:02:55 -0500

During the battle with US Secret Service, we fucked all those LE bastards and
now we are running a brand new, improved and the biggest carder' forum you ever
seen.
On our forum you can buy:

* Credit cards with Change Of Billing (COBs)
* Dumps of US and European credit cards (Platinum, Gold and Classic)
* Active eBay accounts with as many positive feedbacks as you need
* Active and wealthy PayPal accounts
* Drops for carding, cashing and money laundering
* Carded electronic and stuff for as low as 40 percent of market price
* PINs for prepaided AT&T and Sprint phone cards
* Carded Western Union accounts for safe and quick money transfers
* Carded UPS and FedEx accounts for quick and free worldwide shipping of your
stuff
* Full info including Social Security Info, Driver Licence #, Mother' Maiden
Name and much more
* DDoS attack for any site you need, including monsters like Yahoo, Microsoft,
eBay

Come and register today and get a bonus by your choice:
- One Citybank account with online access with 3k on board, or
- 5 COB' cards with 5k credit line
- 10 eBay active eBay accounts with 100+ positive feedbacks
- 25 Credit Cards with PINs for online carding

Be in first 10 who register today and get the very special bonus from
Administration of Forum.

CONTACT us by ICQ:
ICQ # : 166046405
Windows messenger:  address@hidden