Re: Invalid confirmation string

From: Aaron Jackson
Subject: Re: Invalid confirmation string
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:31:57 -0400

On Apr 29, 2005, at 10:08 AM, Derek M Jones wrote:

All,

My ISPs spam detection software sometimes bounces email
from this list and the list disables my email delivery.  I get the
option of sending a confirmation string to enable it.

When it happened this time the list manager objected to the
confirmation string (both when using the web based approach
and replying to the email):

The same thing has happened to me, but it is due to clam rejecting virus messages. It would be nice to at least have virus checking of incoming messages...

Aaron