Re: Is the const variable supported by yyin?

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Is the const variable supported by yyin?
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 19:32:59 +0200

On 29 Jun 2006, at 10:19, Wang Yige wrote:

I checked the bison manual and found there only examples of yyin is ostream type and FILE * type, does the yyin support the variable type ? I recomplied the example of rpcalc in bison manual ,if I define a const variable with char * type in main(void) and want to make the yyparse() parse it correctly, what & how should I do ?

The Bison generated parsers parses a stream of tokens. It is the lexers that feed the parsers that make use of character streams. If you use Flex to generate your lexer, you might try: Flex Help <help- address@hidden>.