Re: Including a new file in Bison sources

From: Guillaume Rousse
Subject: Re: Including a new file in Bison sources
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 12:39:25 +0200

Satya wrote:
> hi,
> I am not an expert with automake, but I need some quick help here...
> if I write two new source files in Bison:
>
> src/hello.h
> src/hello.c
I guess you mean: if I generate those C source files from a new bison
source file.

> later I need to #include "hello.h" in some existing file like main.c
> and call functions in hello.c from here;
>
> what parts of the Makefile.am file do I need to change in order to get
> these two compiled along with the rest of Bison souce files?
And I guess you mean: the rest of C source files. Just list bison source
file among other sources, and list header as generated source:
hello_SOURCES = main.c hello.y
BUILT_SOURCES = hello.h

Otherwise, have a look at automake manual:
http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/html_mono/automake.html#Yacc%20and%20Lex

--
Guillaume Rousse
Projet Estime, INRIA