Bison code formatters

From: William S Fulton
Subject: Bison code formatters
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 21:35:26 +0100

Are there any code formatters / beautifiers for yacc or bison code? So
far I've looked at indent which made our .y file even worse than it
currently is. vim did a bad job and although emacs produced some
consistent code format, it didn't indent the rule bodies as is the norm.
Is there anything which consistently formats what is inferred to as a
standard style as described in

http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~bhsteel/250/examplesHandout/handout.html,
section titled "YACCing with style"?

Thanks