bison/flex help

From: srayvette
Subject: bison/flex help
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 13:25:46 -0800 (PST)

I'm kinda new to bison and flex and don't know how to fix this error i keep
getting.
program1.tab.o: In function `yyparse':
program1.tab.cpp:(.text+0x3ef): undefined reference to `yylex'\

The program is in c++. I've built one other program before this, that
compiles fine. I used the same headers, same compile commands, and still
can't get it to work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks