More GSoC

From: Sage La Torra
Subject: More GSoC
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 10:43:03 -0600

Since there's been a bit of discussion on Google Summer of Code
projects, I just wanted to mention that I have a proposal in for some
Import/Export functionality, along the lines of what Matt Cupp had
asked about. The basic idea being that grammar files will be able to
depend on items defined in other files (which may or may not be
complete grammars themselves).

ANTLR has some similar features [1], and as a Bison user I think this
would be really useful. If anybody has any suggestions, or you just
want to know more, feel free to reply.

Sage

[1] http://www.antlr.org/doc/vocab.html