Re: Google summer of code proposal

From: William Candillon
Subject: Re: Google summer of code proposal
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:56:05 +0200

Hi guys,

My proposal has be submitted last Monday, if you need any informations
about it, please let me know.

Best regards,

William

On 3/25/07, William Candillon <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello guys,

I'm a 20 years old french engineering student at Telecom Lille 1.
Last year I participated to the Google Summer of code for the php community.
My project was phpAspect (http://phpaspect.org), a php language
extension to implement Aspect-Oriented Programming.
In order to generate parse tree for a php source code I used the Yaxx
extension (http://code.google.com/p/yaxx/):
http://phpaspect.org/images/weaving_chain.png

I was fascinated by this project and I was wondering if you were
interested to intregrate the xml parse tree generation as an option in
the bison project ?
I'm gonna to submit my proposal this afternoon.

Best regards,

William

--
William Candillon