Bison problem shift/reduce

From: alnet
Subject: Bison problem shift/reduce
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 04:33:18 -0700 (PDT)

I'm new to the flex/bison stuff and I get an error message. Can you spot the
error please?
I believe that the marked line is the cause to the error I get. But I don't
know any other way, how to make this recursive statement to be parsed.

%{

#include <stdio.h>

#include <string.h>

void yyerror(const char *str)

{

        fprintf(stderr,"error: %s\n",str);

}

int yywrap()

{

        return 1;

}

main()

{

        yyparse();

}

%}

%token CREATE OBRACE EBRACE INCLUDE QUOTE FILENAME PARAM LINK MAP CONSIST
ATTRIBUTE EQUAL DOT

%left DOT
%left EQUAL

%%

commands: /*empty*/

        | commands command

        ;

command:
        CREATE ATTRIBUTE OBRACE defenitions EBRACE      {printf("CREATE OBRACE
defenitions EBRACE");};

        INCLUDE QUOTE FILENAME QUOTE    {printf("INCLUDE QUOTE FILENAME
QUOTE");}

        INCLUDE QUOTE ATTRIBUTE QUOTE   {printf("INCLUDE QUOTE FILENAME
QUOTE");}

        ;

defenitions: /*empty*/

        defenitions defenition
        ;

defenition: /*empty*/

        PARAM OBRACE attribute EBRACE   {printf("PARAM OBRACE attribute
EBRACE");}

        LINK OBRACE attribute EBRACE    {printf("LINK OBRACE attribute
EBRACE");}

        MAP OBRACE attribute EBRACE     {printf("MAP OBRACE attribute EBRACE");}

        CONSIST OBRACE defenition EBRACE        {printf("CONSIST OBRACE
attribute
EBRACE");}
        ;

attribute:

        attribute_s

        attribute_s EQUAL attribute_s   {printf("ATTRIBUTE EQUAL ATTRIBUTE");}
        ;

attribute_s:
        ATTRIBUTE                       {printf("ATTRIBUTE");}

        attribute_s DOT attribute_s     {printf("ATTRIBUTE DOT ATTRIBUTE");}
        ;