Re: bison with reentrant flex

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: bison with reentrant flex
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 15:03:57 +0200

On 14 Apr 2007, at 01:51, Dilyan Palauzov wrote:

I am trying to make a reentrant bison parser, using reentrant flex lexer. A reentrant flex parser requires a call to yylex_init before the first yylex, and a call to yylex_destroy after the last call to yylex .

I put yylex_init in %initial-action , how shall I introduce yylex_destroy in the .y file? I would like not to expose the yylex_destroy out of the .y-file .

You can write a new function
  myparse(...) {
    /* Initialize lexer */
    yyparse(...);