Re: Change yylex name

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Change yylex name
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 23:21:21 +0200

On 2 May 2007, at 21:59, Leviathan wrote:

See the Bison 2.3 manual, sec. 4.2.4, "Calling Conventions for Pure
Parsers". When you invoke %pure-parser, the arguments of the parser
and lexer functions can be set by %parse-param and %lex-param.

I 've already read this section but still the problem remains. It is ok about the arguments however it does not provide a way to rename the yylex function . I did also a little search of my own throughout the web and i got more confused . From what i've read about the topic it seems that such thing isn't possible due to preserving the namespace which you mentioned earlier.
So it is time for plan B i.e. move the functionality from the wrapper
function to yylex .

At least older versions of Bison just writes a macro as I indicated
#define yylex mylex