Re: %help with CW

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: %help with CW
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 19:12:55 +0200

On 1 Jun 2007, at 00:25, Alejandro Navarro Casillas wrote:

I need some help about if there is an plugin of bison & flex to run with
Codewarrion on Windows XP?

In the last millennium, I made such for Mac OS 9 PPC. Though it is not difficult, there are some problems: memory leaks in Bison & Flex will not be removed after a run as a DLL, as when run as a program, and CW could not trace file dependencies correctly.

So I advice against that approach; instead try to use 'make' (or whatever you have on you platform), running Bison and Flex as regular programs.