Re: Name Conflict With Multiple Parsers In Same Program

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Name Conflict With Multiple Parsers In Same Program
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:38:06 +0200

On 12 Jun 2007, at 02:17, Bob Smith wrote:

I'm trying to use two parsers in the same program to parse different
grammars.
The problem occurs with the following four function names not subject
to %name-prefix:  yy_symbol_value_print, yy_symbol_print,
yy_reduce_print, and yydestruct.  In one file I use %lex-param {...}
which defines parameters to yylex, and yyparse, but also passes those
parameters to each of the above four functions.

It seems like a bug: report it to Bison Bugs <address@hidden>.

In the meantime, you can tweak the skeleton file. Compare those names with those that properly get the "yy" prefix changed.