Re: Feature request

From: Fernando Ferreira
Subject: Re: Feature request
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 19:07:48 +0100

Hans Aberg wrote:
On 21 Jun 2007, at 11:26, Hans Aberg wrote:

In order to make it simple for you, you might add a macro in the skeleton file. One variation might be (don't remember) to add a macro something like b4_prereduction_code and then use in the .y file %define prereduction_code {...} (or %define "prereduction_code" {...}).

With the latest Bison, or the one from CVS, the syntax
  %code prereduction {...}
might work, if the macro in the skeleton file is named b4_prereduction. - These things are under development, so I do not know for sure. If it works, this is the preferred syntax.

  Hans Aberg

Just another question: is the path to the skeleton hardcoded to $PREFIX/share/bison/ ? I tried to pass --skeleton="/home/foo/bar.cc" but it didn't work. Thanks :D