Re: push parser

From: Joel E. Denny
Subject: Re: push parser
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 20:50:32 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007, Bob Rossi wrote:

> > Again, the following seems more intuitive to me now:
> >
> >   %define push_pull "pull" // default
> >   %define push_pull "push"
> >   %define push_pull "both"

> OK, as of today, I'm going to document push-parser, push-pull-parser and
> pure-parser in combination with those two. It seemed that perhaps you
> were thinking about reimplementing how this works. Are you?

Updating your documentation should just be a search-and-replace:

  %push-parser      --> %define push_pull "push"
  %push-pull-parser --> %define push_pull "both"

We might also want to note that the default is:

  %define push_pull "pull"

> I just don't want to document this if you think you'll change it
> shortly.

I'll try to get to it sometime this week, but I'm thinking it won't change
your documentation much anyway.