Re: State of the LR(1) and

From: Claudio Saavedra
Subject: Re: State of the LR(1) and
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 20:59:42 -0400

On Mon, 2007-07-30 at 22:43 +0200, Ramón García wrote:

> I am also interested in implementing Burke-Fisher error-correction for
> Bison. If there are any efforts please tell me to avoid duplicated
> work.

As I mentioned to Bison maintainers some months ago, I've chosen this
implementation as my dissertation topic at my university. I'll be
working on this offline[1] and will contribute back my results once I've
defended them (hopefully by the end 2007-beginning 2008).

Claudio

[1] Expect a lot of questions starting in August :-)

--
Claudio Saavedra <address@hidden>