Re: can't to remove shift/reduce

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: can't to remove shift/reduce
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 13:27:12 +0100

On 23 Nov 2007, at 08:50, Pavel Stehule wrote:

I have gram file that works. But contains shift/reduce and I cannot to
correct it. What is worst, I don't see what is problem from bison log.

Look in the .output file that Bison generates for the state with the conflicting rules, and apply token precedences to the tokens immediately before and after the ".". If that is not possible, the grammar must be rewritten.