Re: Some seeming context sensitivity, and shift/reduce errors

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Some seeming context sensitivity, and shift/reduce errors
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 01:46:15 +0100

On 6 Dec 2007, at 23:21, jakykong wrote:

I am trying to make a simple markup language, that will take a text file and change it into an HTML file (eventually, thiss will be part of a Wiki i'm
writing, but for now, it's just outputting to stdout).

I suggest you to ask in the Usenet newsgroup comp.compilers, because so then can get good directions on this particular problem. You might avoid reinventing the wheel.