[help-bison] large strings, was Re: newbie

From: James Long
Subject: [help-bison] large strings, was Re: newbie
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 06:32:13 -0900

Thanks for the feedback. The parser really does need to refer to large strings, these are descriptions of very large biological networks with motifs that include thousands of genes, with potentially tens of thousands total. The parser then turns them into Systems Biology Markup Language (see http://range.sf.net for code). But I didn't know that the string could be a file, can you give me a pointer to some documentation for that?

Thanks,

Jim
--

James Long