Regarding Bison program execution

From: ganta thirupathi reddy
Subject: Regarding Bison program execution
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 00:55:58 -0700

HI,

    I am a graduate student,pursuing Master's in Computer Science.
I got a problem when I am executing Bison program in my computer.
The error is coming like
                   " Incompatibility with 64 bit version of windows.Please
contact
the software vendor to ask if a 64 bit windows compatible version is
available".

     Actually my laptop is 64 bit Operating System, Is that the problem?
                   Could you please help me.Thank you.