Signing key for bison release tarballs?

From: Brett Neumeier
Subject: Signing key for bison release tarballs?
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 16:28:23 -0600

Hello help-bison,

I found a message in the mailing list archives from last December,
saying that the public key to use to verify the bison release tarballs
can be obtained by running:

gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-keys F125BDF3

However, keys.gnupg.net does not know about that key, and neither do
wwwkeys.pgp.net or keyserver.pgp.com; and there's no link to a public
key file on the bison home page at gnu.org.

Is the public key really available online anywhere? If not, can
someone post it here? I'd be happy to publish it through the key
servers of which I'm aware.

Cheers,

bn

--