Bison Output

From: lv2eof
Subject: Bison Output
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 20:41:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have used Bison sometimes.
Usually, after compiling Bison and Flex files the input come from a file
that we redirect to the executable and the output goes to the screen. If I
want to give the input file as an argument in the command line I can use
'yyin'. And what about the output? How can I send it to a file without
having to redirect it? Thanks in advance,

Luis Vital