D parser template

From: Oliver Mangold
Subject: D parser template
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 18:47:43 +0100

Hi folks,

I just wanted to say, I created a bison template for the D programming language (compatible with version 2). If there is interest I am willing to donate it for the project. It's quite fresh and I certainly forget to test some cases (nightmare to test all combinations of options, puh...), but for anyone who wants to try it, here it is.

Best,

Oliver