Includes

From: Csaba Raduly
Subject: Includes
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 16:03:19 +0100

Hi,
Bison 2.3 used to write the prologue into the definitions file (the header)

Bison 2.4 seems to have changed this and now writes the prologue into
the parser implementation file. This has created a problem for me
because the %union contains pointers to various user-defined types,
but the #includes containing their definitions are no longer written
into the bison-generated header file. Manually updating the list of
includes in every file that uses the bison-generated header is a pain.

%code appears to provide the needed flexibility, but of course it's
not recognized by bison 2.3 and I need my code to be compatible with
both 2.3 and 2.4.x

Is this (i.e. putting #includes into the generated header) possible?

Csaba
Please CC: me because I'm not subscribed to the list.