Need Help on GLR Parser

From: Leepika Jena
Subject: Need Help on GLR Parser
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 18:55:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I am new to Bison and trying to understand how GLR parser works.
As per the documentation, GLR parser creates separate parallel parsers in
case of conflicting actions found in action table.
Does it use fork() or clone() or Pthread to create those parallel process?
If yes please point me that portion of code in Bison2.5.
Does parallel parsers takes advantages of multicore processors, i.e each
parallel process runs on different cores simultaneously?

Please help.
Thanks in advance.

Leepika