header file guards conflict

From: Wei Song
Subject: header file guards conflict
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 15:51:26 +0100

Hi,

Just have used Bison for several months.

I have two bison parsers in one project and for some reasons the header files of both parsers are included in one cpp code. Different namespace names are used, therefore, these two parsers do not conflict.
However, there is an unexpected problem.
The header guard in location.hh is BISON_LOCATION_HH, the same in both location.hh files (not only this file).
As result, I need to do something like the following in my code:

#include "parser1.hh"

// undefine all the conflicted header guards
#undef PARSER_HEADER_H
#undef BISON_LOCATION_HH
#undef BISON_POSITION_HH

#include "parser2.hh"