RE: Bison 2.7.90 problems...

From: Faber, Byron T
Subject: RE: Bison 2.7.90 problems...
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 23:16:00 +0000

Nevermind.. environmental glitch.

The only change I notice with the Beta, is Visual studio 2010 produces the
following warning:
       warning C4146: unary minus operator applied to unsigned type, result
still unsigned

(On position.hh, line 111.  Must not like the -static_cast<unsigned int> line?
e.g.  the following code)

    static unsigned int add_ (unsigned int lhs, int rhs, unsigned int min)
    {
      return (0 < rhs || -static_cast<unsigned int>(rhs) < lhs     <-- warning
on this line
        ? rhs + lhs
              : min);
    }

Other than that warning, some prototype code I'm working on that uses the new
C++ style grammar still works as expected...

Byron