Thank you, Bison

From: Tzvetan Mikov
Subject: Thank you, Bison
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 21:54:50 -0700

This is not a request for help. I just wanted to express my gratitude to
the developers and maintainers of Bison and I didn't know where else to do
it.

You guys are great! I have been playing with and using Bison since 1998,
and it has always been there for me. High quality and reliable. And it is
still here - now when I needed it again, after years, it is going strong.

Thank you, guys. Perhaps we don't say this enough and we take it for
granted, but your work is appreciated. It really is!

Regards,
Tzvetan Mikov
(A grateful user and enthusiast)