Breaking changes ?

From: Mike Aubury
Subject: Breaking changes ?
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 17:21:32 +0100

Hi,

I've just tried compiling our opensource software using bison 3.0.2 - and
it seems %pure_parser isn't doing "what it used to do".

I'm getting a "depreciated" message and told to change to "%pure-parser" -
which i've done but can you point me to any docs on how to get it so yylex
is called with the same parameters as before:

yylex (void *pyylval, int yystate, void *yys1, void *yys2);

In particular - I *need* yystate..

Also - are these changes compatible so the same file will compile with
older versions of bison ?

Thanks in advance