Re: Is there a replacement for yychar

From: Matthias Simon
Subject: Re: Is there a replacement for yychar
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 07:35:56 +0100

It is probably best to stick to the newer version only, to avoid bugs.
Sadly, that is not really an option for me (due to outdated targets, high variety of developer-machines, difficulties with non-standard installations,...). Hence, I probably will workaround in the build-system like:

if [ $($BISON --version | head 1 | ...) -lt 3 ]; then
    write_header_config "#define yychar yyla.type"
fi