Re: About the version of bison

From: Chris verBurg
Subject: Re: About the version of bison
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 19:18:24 -0800

Dear 562462894,

I would also suggest seeing if your 3.0 version is merely installed
somewhere else.  Try 'where bison' to see if you get more than one hit.  If
not, check the output from your install to see where it put it.  Then,
update your $PATH to put that path in front of the one where your 2.3
version lives.

Well, that's assuming you're on some POSIX system (linux, mac).  I can't
help with Windows.

-Chris