Re: Include %token and %union declaration from a shared file

From: Alexander Barkov
Subject: Re: Include %token and %union declaration from a shared file
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2016 11:50:39 +0400

Hi,

When I have a working patch, what should I do to get it incorporated into the official bison distribution?

Thanks.

On 08/04/2016 10:44 AM, Alexander Barkov wrote:
Hello Hans,

On 07/09/2016 12:53 AM, Hans Åberg wrote:

On 8 Jul 2016, at 14:46, Alexander Barkov <address@hidden> wrote:

We're inclined toward generating the *.yy files with help of some text
pre-processor. Possibly, using some CMake commands...

It would be great though if bison could collect the grammar definition
from multiple files. Where can I post this feature request?

Might it suffice with a Bison command %include <file>, that inserts
<file> into the *.yy file?

I'm now back from my vacation.

Can you please give some hints on how to implement this new directive
%include? I looked into the sources, but have no ideas where to start
with :)

Thanks!