Re: C++ variants in reentrant bison/flex combination

From: Fedor Sumkin
Subject: Re: C++ variants in reentrant bison/flex combination
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 22:33:51 +0300

Hi all,

Some time ago I've discovered this two good C++ flex/bison reentrant parser
examples :
 -  https://github.com/ezaquarii/bison-flex-cpp-example -- very solid and
clear in terms of time needed to rework it for your needs. I.e. I've
rewrote not highly complex flex/bison C parser to C++ in a day/two just
looking on that example.
 -  https://github.com/esseks/monicelli -- slightly harder example, but
also worth looking too.

Just my 2 cents.