Re: Archive of grammars

From: Hans Åberg
Subject: Re: Archive of grammars
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 18:31:34 +0200

> On 28 Mar 2017, at 01:20, Laura Morales <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Is there somewhere an archive of readily-available grammars that I can reuse
> instead of re-writing them from scratch? For example grammars to build
> parsers for csv, tsv, ini, json, yaml, c, javascript, java xml, etc.?

The archive is probably the Internet itself these days, that is, it is a good
idea to check if somebody has already written a grammar for each specific case,
but they are probably not to be found in a single location. Try searching for
"<language> yaccable" or something.

There is one for C++, if you would want to start with that.
https://isocpp.org/wiki/faq/compiler-dependencies#yaccable-grammar