Re: Web Site Traffic Building

From: Greg Gallagher
Subject: Re: Web Site Traffic Building
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 10:50:22 -0600

On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 01:01:28AM -0500, Top.Ten@slk.com wrote:
> We have ranked the top ten traffic building sites on the web, these sites
> have been ranked by our experts, our clients and by you our visitors. Come
> to  www.greatfreesite.net/bestten
>
> One of the top ten sites, can even guarantee top placement on the top ten
> search engines.
>
> Our site has been developed to help you find the most cost-effective traffic
> on the web. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.

Wow... I'm not sure how this is happening, but that address that we've
been spammed with is my company's parent company, SLK -- Spear, Leeds
& Kellogg Company.  I'll forward this along to someone important, as
obviously someone is using their domain name to spam with.  They're
not even in the web business, we're all financial clearing.  So, I'll
just apologize by proxy and find out who used our parent's domain name
and have then shot.

thx,

--
Greg Gallagher