"No database defined"

From: Bruce Richardson
Subject: "No database defined"
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:47:55 +0000

If I put "checksum=md5" into the files section of cfengine.conf, I get
the message "No database defined".  I definitly have libdb support
compiled in.  I have this line in the control: section

        checksumdatabase        = ( /etc/cfengine/cache.db )

        and this in the files section:

                /etc/cfengine/testfile
                        m=644 o=root g=root
                        checksum=md5
                        action=fixall

but no cache.db is created and I get the "No database defined" message.
Have I left out an important step?
Using 1.5.3-6 on Debian potato.

--
Bruce

It is impolite to tell a man who is carrying you on his shoulders that
his head smells.