Re: Copy & hooks?

From: Tollef Fog Heen
Subject: Re: Copy & hooks?
Date: 30 Apr 2001 09:54:58 +0200

* Mark Burgess

| Hope this helps. Check also the manual on AddInstallable and the
| actionsequence, to make sure you get the ordering of things
| right. (Shellcommands has to come after copy in order for this
| to work with cfengine 1 -- it will be better in 2)

Thanks - I discovered this a little later than I sent the email :/  (I
need to get better in reading the docs, or the docs need a little
better organization - no I'm _not_ volunteering, not yet. ;)
Also, thank to Andrew Mayhew.

--

Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.