Re: PATCH: for Re: How to define variables using a plugin

From: Adrian Phillips
Subject: Re: PATCH: for Re: How to define variables using a plugin
Date: 01 Aug 2001 16:16:36 +0200

    Mark> You mean 1.6.3 :) I'm afraid I'm not doing any work on

Oh, yeah :-)

    Mark> version 1 any more. Patches for version 2 will be looked

I understood that, it was more for the mialing list archives if
somebody else runs into it.

    Mark> at. Probably there are no changes to speak of in copy. I
    Mark> ahven't had time to read or understand your problem yet, so
    Mark> I cannot promise that the patch will be accepted. ... I'm
    Mark> hoping to have some time to catch up a little next week.

No problem, it works for me so I'm not worried :-) But note anybody
else using this patch, it has no warranty :-)

    Mark> sorry for my slowness.

No apology necessary, I know what its like to have more than enough to
do. Foretunately I've basically told my boss that I was fed up with
not having time to spend on administrating and I was going to spend a
couple of weeks (at least to get started) setting up cfengine,

Many thanks for giving us such an excellent tool,

Sincerely,

Adrian

--
Your mouse has moved.