Re: cfengine configuration question

From: Katherine Morris
Subject: Re: cfengine configuration question
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 19:47:44 -0400

Why not set up a class in your configuration file for your slave servers
that copies everything needed  specifically for the slave server from the
"master" server?  Then you just have to make changes on the master, and the
others propogate out from there...

As long as the class data only matches the slaves, none of the clients
should care about the extra info in the configuration file.

-Katherine