patch to configure for RedHat 7.2

From: Antony Nguyen
Subject: patch to configure for RedHat 7.2
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 15:00:32 -0800

Hello,

This patch to the configure script will make version 2.0.a15
automatically link to the BerkeleyDB library that comes installed by
default on all Redhat 7.2 systems.  It basically tries to find
/lib/libdb-3.2.so and will make that the library to link to when
compiling.

This should make life for those RH7.2 users a bit easier since they
won't have to install BerkeleyDB again into /usr/local.

I'm not familiar with the autoconf tools, so that's why this isn't a
patch to configure.in .  I'll look into modifying that soon.

Take care,
Antony