Re: FAQ Answer: Compiling 2.0.3 on Red Hat Linux 7.2 (requires BerkeleyD

From: Juha Ylitalo
Subject: Re: FAQ Answer: Compiling 2.0.3 on Red Hat Linux 7.2 (requires BerkeleyDB 3.2 or later)
Date: 07 Aug 2002 08:34:14 +0300

On Wed, 2002-08-07 at 06:54, ext Kirk Bauer wrote:
> I have seen lots of people talk about this problem, but no solutions for
> anything after 2.0.1.

If people have problems in using cfengine in RedHat Linuxes, please
check http://www.iki.fi/jylitalo/redhat.html.
>From there, you can find src.rpm and i386.rpm for cfengine in RedHat
Linux 7.3. There is also link to CVS, where I've stored my spec file
versions starting from last May. It currently has only cfengine 2.0.2,
but if someone needs 2.0.3, I can update it. When 2.0.4 comes out, I'll
update that spec file to that version regardless on whether someone is
interested about it or not (because I need some things from 2.0.4).

P.S. spec file has all the compiler options etc. that I've used for
building cfengine.
--
Juha Ylitalo       juha.o.ylitalo@nokia.com           <work e-mail>
+358 40 562 6152   http://linux.nokia.com/~jylitalo/  <work www>