multiple edits on one file

From: Martin A. Brooks
Subject: multiple edits on one file
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:15:00 +0100

Hi

I'm trying to define a group of machine.  I use the line:

Mobile          = ( mobsr4 mobcr2 mobpr1 )

mobsr4:/var/cfengine/inputs/cfagent.conf:38: Warning: Redefinition of macro Mobile=mobcr2 mobsr4:/var/cfengine/inputs/cfagent.conf:38: Warning: Redefinition of macro Mobile=mobpr1

This also happens if the hosts are command delimited. The only time I don't get a warning is when I put speechmarks round the whole list, like this:

Mobile          = ( "mobsr4 mobcr2 mobpr1" )

When I do that, though, the editfile I want to do simply doesn't happen.

       Mobile::
                { /root/.ssh/authorized_keys
                        AutoCreate
                        AppendIfNoSuchLine "${MobileKey}"
                }

Have I misread the docs on how classes like this are defined?

Regards

Mart/